Hints and Suggestions
1. Time management suggestion => around 45 minutes per lesson (ideally 30 minutes per night however), maybe some extra time on the weekends for doing assignments. So, plan on spending around 2 non-classroom hours per week on the course, which takes into account homework time, study time, and doing assignments. Occasionally as you prepare for UNIT tests, more time may be required!!
2. With respect to time management, ultimately what will make you successful (or not) in this course, in Grade 10, or at CAC or eventually in the IB/AP programs is not so much what you know, it's how you manage your time (and your freedom)!!!
3. Have a support network. Who are you going to call when you get stuck? Do you have a Math Study Group formed yet for awesome weekend math "parties"???
4. Do not procrastinate on homework or Assignments. They are difficult and challenging and if you need help at the last minute, your "support network" may not be able to help you, nor will I.
5. The homework is listed for each lesson in the homework link. I do not "check" your homework for correct solutions/answers ==> YOU DO. As it pertains to this course, I will check homework daily, PRIMARILY FOR COMPLETION, but you are free to ask any questions about homework at the start of the class period. So as it pertains to you doing homework, remember the idea that "no practice = no mastery"!!!